The Sales Account Executive maintains and expands relationships with customers. Assigned to a particular number of accounts, the Sales Account Executive represents the entire range of company products and services whilst leading the customer account and ensuring assigned customers' long term needs and expectations are met by the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts, develop customer’s base with prospective clients.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel including support, service and management resources in order to meet account performance objectives and customers' expectations.
- Implement sales strategies and plans within the clients base including customer targeting, customer engagement and service development.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with strong business acumen. Ability to communicate effectively.
- A University degree as an advantage.
- Executive presence and demeanor.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced, results orientated environment.
- Ability to prioritize workload and perform well under pressure while delivering results to exacting deadlines.
- 3 + years of sales experience within the Luxury Food or Hospitality sector.
- Percentage of sales + Fixed salary upon reaching a certain sales level.
- Professional growth in the international business environment.
Please, contact us on email@example.com to learn further details.